Volvo On Call Heater / Lock & Unlock doesnt work in the built in HA - One Call integration

My son has a Volvo V60 diesel from 2012 that we want to integrate into HA on our Rpi4. The configuration is simple enough. You just enter the same username and password into configuration.yamel that you normally use to login to the Volvo On Call app on your phone.

When you have done that and rebooted your hassos, you get a bunch of sensors avaiable (door , fuel sensors) that fully work. You also get two switches for example for the preconditioning diesel heater called switch.xxxxxx_heater. The problem is that the switches doesnt work. Nothing happens when you click on it. I takes a couple of seconds and the switch goes back to “off” .

Starting the dieselheater from the iOS / Android app works perfectly, so there is nothing wrong with the car/interface to the car
No error message in the log file, so i dont know where to start debuging.

Anyone want to help ?

edit: This just got posted by volvo, so maybe it has a connection

Did you found a solution for this problem? I just got the integration working but the heater, as you said, just turns on and then off by itself.