Volvo on call support for new API released for Google Automotive

Sure, pleas open a feature request issue at github :smiley:

2 Likes

Works perfectly, thanks. Looking forward to more sensors over time. Great job @Dielee

1 Like

PHEV or BEV ?

Can confirm that this works with my Volvo V90 T8 (2019)

PHEV
(Less then 10 chars… :yum:)

latest update broke my integration.

Now it works again, strange.

Great Job!
It is working with my XC60 early 2022 PHEV
Thank You!

Thanks again and for the extra build to get the C40 working. Time to play !

1 Like

Someone other than me experienced a low 12V battery alarm in the car after about a day. I hope the query has nothing to do with this, since we are not communicating with the car directly.

I suppose it’s possible but unlikely. Although the add-on isn’t connecting directly with the car the Volvo API is every time it calls for data every 300 seconds.

This is no different from opening the Volvo app on your phone and checking from there.

Volvo allows 10000 api calls a day and there is nothing in the documentation about this causing a problem.

Suppose we’ll find out in a few days if we all start having an issue

Anyone with an XC40 BEV (2023) that also does not get the Engine State sensor? The add-on says that this sensor is not supported. How come?

I own exact the same car and the engine sensor isn’t supported by BEVs at this time…

Ok. Too bad. Let’s hope for it in the future.

I think it won’t come as it is not really relevant for a BEV. I’m betting on het HA app to provide this data sometime.

I configured the MQTT addon as well. Brilliant work. Now I only hope that it will keep working. Does anyone know if we need to publish the app to keep the addon running in the long term?

To stop messing around here, let’s switch to my newly created thread:

I thought the engine sensor would show that the electric engine had been started/stopped.

Let’s move to the new thread! I published the app yesterday. Let’s see what happens :slight_smile:

Works like a charm with my XC40 Recharge (2021) ! Thanks for this wonderful integration !

Question : no possibility, in the future, to adjust the desired battery charge % through the integration ? (however, this is not possible in the Volvo app itself, which is incomprehensible on the part of Volvo :angry:).Are we stuck on configuring this only in the car itself for ever ?

1 Like

Can you share this extra build or ist no more necessary?