Waiting green to install

What to do next?

2024-06-16 15:19:49.120 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install ghcr.io/home-assistant/green-homeassistant:2024.6.3: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.43/images/ghcr.io/home-assistant/green-homeassistant:2024.6.3/json: Not Found (“No such image: Package green-homeassistant · GitHub”)
2024-06-16 15:19:49.122 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.core] Error on Home Assistant installation. Retrying in 30sec

This could be a problem with your network. Specifically, DNS name resolution. Try another DNS server like 8.8.8.8

This issue was recently reported and solved in another post

Install error - Error updating image ghcr.io/.... - dns issue - #17 by LV_John.

2 Likes

I logged into system. And they sent me already faulty system :slight_smile:

Too many layers of docker overlay image.
I connected keyboard / monitor and this image 2024.6.4 cant be installed even docker pull -command… so I payed ready installed system but it is broken

What does:

even mean?

What you are experiencing is a network issue, since your green can’t connect to github.

• Make sure that you’re connected to the network. Ideally use a cabled connection for this.
  • Make sure the DNS server your network uses allows a connection to github. You should be able to grab the DNS server your HA is using by typing ha network info with the keyboard & monitor you conencted. You’ll find this under the ipv4 > nameservers section.

I had to remove all docker images

systemctl stop docker docker.socket
rm -rf /var/lib/docker
reboot now

I connect monitor/keyboard and get this to done by
using ha login

This gave me hint
Impossible to pull Home Assistant 2023.10.X · Issue #2832 · home-assistant/operating-system (github.com)