Wake up to configurable actions at next alarm (android)

Hello

When importing the blueprint i get the following error:

Invalid blueprint: extra keys not allowed @ data['blueprint']['author']. Got 'op00'

Are you on the latest Home Assistant version?

Thanks for the automation, it works, but I am not seeing the option to ‘run it only during night time?’

Thank you so much for this, tried to create something similar myself but couldn’t get it to work. Only question I have is, can I set it to only trigger on the first alarm for the day? I usually have a few alarms in the morning for various things but don’t want the actions from this to trigger every time a new alarm goes off.

Wouldn’t know an easy way to implement this. The companion app sensor next alarm only has the date time value. I wish there was alarm name sent with it to. You could open a feature request, if they could implement an additional attribute such as alarm name. With that this blueprint could only trigger for a specific alarm.

Maybe you can make you own automation to enable and disable this automation for time range you’d like.

Thank you for this automation, it is almost exactly what I am looking for. My use case is I would like to open my curtains 10-15 minutes before my alarm goes off to wake us up gently. This means I would like it to only trigger if it’s light enough outside to wake me up and not too much later.

The one change I would like to request is rather than just a boolean for the active range, I would love to be able to specify sunrise to noon or sunrise to sunrise + offset.

you can add to the action an if (sun) condition, should give you all that.

I missed that conditions are available under actions. Thank you!

@dmulligan @Sh500 @Sarnog and everone : check out my new blueprint. You may be happier with this one: Adjustable Wake-up to Android alarm - Blueprints Exchange - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

1 Like

thank you so much for that, I am quite new to HASS and this was exactly what I am looking for!
Now my electric floor heating in bathroom switches on automatically 30 minutes before my alarm rings :)!

1 Like