Wall mounted dimmer for non-smart bulbs

I’m looking for something aesthetically like this, just that will work as a replacement for wall switches to control non-smart bulbs (to replace my Hue bulbs).

Ideally, they would be ZigBee (since my WiFi network is quickly becoming crowded, and I have some issues with Z-wave being unreliable), they would allow you to press the actual swtich/dimmer to toggle lights, and turn to dim/brighten, but of course that you could also do this from HASS. They should also be compatible with both deCONZ (current setup) and ZHA (potential future) using the ConBee II stick. But suggestions using WiFi or Z-wave are also welcome.

I haven’t really been able to find anything. The closest was the fibaro dimmer 2 (suggested in this post from 2017), but of course there’s no manual dimming possible. But that’s where I’m stuck, I can either find ones where you can’t manually interact, or ones where they don’t physically control the power/voltage to the bulb (but instead communicate with the bulb with BLE/ZigBee,/etc.

Any suggestions? I have the components to make them using an ESP8266 and dimmer modules, but then I’m pretty sure they would (1) not be legal and (2) not be welcomed by other members of the household (aesthetics).

EDIT: Oh, and something available and working in Denmark :slight_smile:

I’m looking for zigbee dimmer for smart bulbs that looks like the bluetooth one you posted :slight_smile:

here you go ZigBee Tuya Wifi Smart Rotary/Touch Dimmer Light Switch EU Touch Dimming Panel Wall Switch Works With Alexa Google Home|Home Automation Modules| - AliExpress

Thanks for the suggestion! I’m pretty much done with renovations, but might get one just to test and see if I should replace.

I bought a sunricher zigbee dimmer that looks exactly like the picture you posted and it works fine.
You need to use a bypass in the ceiling to power it.

Remotely it works great. It’s responsive and displays power consumption.
However when you use it the way it’s intended, like a old fashion dimmer, then it’s slow, I mean really slow.
It’s so slow that you think something is wrong slow.

And it has this oddity that it doesn’t do anything until you have stopped doing something. So if you twist it at a slow rate then the light will never turn on, only when you let go and wait like two-three seconds, then the light comes on.
But as long as you keep twisting nothing will happen.

EDIT: just to be clear. You don’t need the bypass if you have a neutral wire in the wall.