Wallbox pulsar plus integration?

ok this confirms my suspicions it always toggles, thx for the confirmation and the fix.

A fix is now available.

1 Like

tested latest bridge.py, lock is not working now (only tested with car unplugged)

Iā€™ve not tested the charge enabled on the latest version but lock appears to be working for me. If I unlock via the bridge, it is reflected in the Wallbox web client. If I wait the timeout period, it locks itself and this is reflected both in the web client and Home Assistant via the bridge.

I tested this without my car plugged in - both via just the Wallbox web client and via the bridge - both gave the same results for me.

Just noticed that bridge is showing ā€œcable connectedā€ in Home Assistant, even though it isnā€™t.

MariaDB [wallbox]> SELECT * FROM active_session;
+----+-------+------------+-------------+---------+--------------+---------------+------------+------------+--------------+----------------+---------------+----------------+---------------+------------+------------+------------------+---------------------------+------------------------------+---------------------+-------------------+------------------+--------------------+------------+------------+------------+--------------------+------------------+-----+---------------+-------------------------+----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+----------------+---------------+-------------+------------+------------+
| id | state | prev_state | user_action | user_id | was_charging | was_connected | energy_tms | energy_mid | energy_total | charging_power | charged_range | charging_speed | charging_time | payment_id | unique_id  | start_energy_mid | start_charging_energy_tms | start_discharging_energy_tms | start_timestamp     | mid_failed_energy | mid_failed_clock | mid_autostop_clock | mid_exceed | mid_failed | mid_resume | discharging_energy | discharging_time | soc | remote_action | accumulative_energy_mid | accumulative_charging_energy_tms | accumulative_discharging_energy_tms | start_id_token | stop_id_token | stop_reason | in_process | ocpp_state |
+----+-------+------------+-------------+---------+--------------+---------------+------------+------------+--------------+----------------+---------------+----------------+---------------+------------+------------+------------------+---------------------------+------------------------------+---------------------+-------------------+------------------+--------------------+------------+------------+------------+--------------------+------------------+-----+---------------+-------------------------+----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+----------------+---------------+-------------+------------+------------+
|  1 |   209 |        209 |           0 |  216411 |            0 |             1 |          0 |          0 |            0 |              0 |             0 |              0 |             0 |          0 | 1560353962 |               -1 |             814179.612488 |                           -1 | 2023-12-13 07:38:22 |     814179.612488 |                0 |                  0 |          0 |          0 |          0 |                  0 |                0 |   0 |             1 |                      -1 |                    814179.612488 |                                  -1 |                |               |           4 |          0 |          2 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

What is your status right now?

Current status is ā€œLockedā€

Is ā€œcable disconnectedā€ the same as the status being either Ready or Locked? :thinking:

Iā€™ve just unlocked and the status is now ā€œReadyā€ -

| id | state | prev_state | user_action | user_id | was_charging | was_connected | energy_tms | energy_mid | energy_total | charging_power | charged_range | charging_speed | charging_time | payment_id | unique_id  | start_energy_mid | start_charging_energy_tms | start_discharging_energy_tms | start_timestamp     | mid_failed_energy | mid_failed_clock | mid_autostop_clock | mid_exceed | mid_failed | mid_resume | discharging_energy | discharging_time | soc | remote_action | accumulative_energy_mid | accumulative_charging_energy_tms | accumulative_discharging_energy_tms | start_id_token | stop_id_token | stop_reason | in_process | ocpp_state |
|  1 |   209 |        209 |           0 |  216411 |            0 |             1 |          0 |          0 |            0 |              0 |             0 |              0 |             0 |          0 | 1560353962 |               -1 |             814179.612488 |                           -1 | 2023-12-13 07:38:22 |     814179.612488 |                0 |                  0 |          0 |          0 |          0 |                  0 |                0 |   0 |             1 |                      -1 |                    814179.612488 |                                  -1 |                |               |           4 |          0 |          2 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

and if you lock and then plug the car, I guess itā€™ll be paused

Correct - just tried it. Locked then plugged in - status ā€œPausedā€:

1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Ok, Iā€™ll update to do it that way instead I guess.

Just to be clear - it was showing cable connected, whether it was locked or ready even with the cable disconnected. It staying at cable connected when I locked it and actually connected the cable.

This is straight after installing and starting the newest version. Do I remember someone saying it took a few cycles for things to ā€œsettleā€?

It shouldnā€™t have to settle, at least I wonā€™t settle with that. :slight_smile: Iā€™ve update the repo, try it

Ok - something strange is happening here. I just ran the version you have just updated and ran it from the command line. I could see that it reported, cable connected as false, but Home Assistant is reporting ā€œcable connectedā€. If I use MQTT Explorer, it shows cable connected as false too. If I operate the current level or the lock in Home Assistant it all worksā€¦If I plug the cable in, I see cable connected as True in MQTT.

ā€¦in other words, your previous version MIGHT have been working with regards cable connected - I will have to test it tomorrow now. I just donā€™t know why Home Assistant isnā€™t reporting it correctly.

I just submitted a fix. Can you test the latest version?

Sure - will test tonight when Iā€™m home.

with this version, the cable connected is working properly for the copper sb.
I have also successfully assembled a mix of the latest version with an older version to get everything working for the copper sb.
it seems there is a difference between the model pulsar plus and the copper sb regarding the lock.
I tested this version with the car plugged in, not charging, plugged in and charging, scheduled, locked, unlocked, paused, resume, car unplugged, etc.
all seems to be working correctly.
I have sent my version to jagheterfredrik for verification.

Latest version (#30). With legacy_locking=no on my Pulsar Plus.
Cable connection now back to reporting correctly in Home Assistant
Locking and unlocking appeared initially to work with with the auto lock. I then started a charge which works fine but after the auto lock time out, Home Assistant reported the lock re-enabled (even though it hadnā€™t). It did not stop the charging. I can pause and restart the charging without issue. The webclient continues to report it is paused (or charging) by the user, bridge is reporting it is paused (or charging), but the lock is re-enabled in home assistant.

From memory, I think once you start a charge, even the app isnā€™t able to re-enable the lock unless you unplug the charger.