Want to add fyrtur to HA by deconz

Want to add two Ikea fyrtur blinds to my HA by deconz.
When I add them I have no buttons in HA frontent (Up, Down and Stop Button are missing).

In deconz I am able to controll the blind.

What can I do?
Removing the device and add it again did not helped.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I’m not sure if my experience will help, as I’m using ZHA rather than DeconZ, but I have 7 Ikea covers and I remember having a similar issue when installing one of those Fyrtur. Again, my case was a bit different, as I had the cover entity shown on Home Assistant, but without the controls. In your case I see only the battery entity, not the cover.
Anyways, in my case removing the device didn’t helped also, until I reset the Fyrtur by holding the two buttons (up and down) for like 10secs and then trying to sync again. I belive even this process didn’t fixed for the first time, but after a couple of tries everything worked fine.
After a reset you will have to repeat the pairing process and when everything is working you will have to calibrate the cover again as everything will be cleaned with that reset.

Thanks a lot for your msg. I tried today a several times to reset my covers. I also removed the battery for an hour before resetting. But again the covers only having battery entity in HA.

Both Fyrtur covers are only present in Deconz Gui and not in Phoscon.

Is there a way to manually add Deconz Devices to HA?
My Gateway is actual: 2.18.02 / 19.9.2022 with Firmware 26400500
The Covers having the Firmware Version 2.2.007

In Deconz I can controll the covers without problems. There I can use the Up and down buttons:

Just letting you know that there are at least one more out here experiencing the same problem as you do.

I’ve been googling like crazy over the last few days without any luck. Most people seem to experience other problems like greyed out up-buttons and what not, but I find no information on their firmware versions and version of deconz.

Mine are:
Gateway version 2.18.02 / 19.9.2022 (same) with firmware 26720700 (later)
Blinds firmware version 2.3.079 (later)

I’ll be sure to give you an update if I find a solution.

Edit: I’m using conbee II.

I have the same problem and the gateway version is the same.

I gave up and migrated to ZHA, in which it worked almost flawlessly. I had to do an automation to pair the remotes to the blinds, but other than that it was a breeze, compared to setting everything up in deconz.

I’m exclusively running IKEA and Aqara on Zigbee, and they both work fine with ZHA, but I know that the compatability with different manufacturers is not the best for ZHA.

In my case, resetting the blind by longpressing (>10 sec) both buttons on the blind helped me to get the blind paired in phoscon. As a result i get it also in HAss GUI as covering device.

Before that i had the the same issue, just getting control over deconz.

I switched from deCONZ to Z2M and reading this topic, was wondering if these blinds are supported by Z2M, which they are.

Maybe it helps: this is the note regarding pairing

Pairing
It’s recommend to first pair the included TRADFRI signal repeater in the room where you want to put the blinds. Now press both buttons on the blind (next to battery lid) for 5 seconds until a white light between both buttons is turned on. The device is now awake and ready to pair for 2 minutes. After that pair the blind by holding the blind battery lid very close to the TRADFRI signal repeater until the white light is turned off (this should mean the pairing is successful).