Want to create an automation which automatically update a different automation event_id

I was using (GitHub - keatontaylor/alexa-actions: A README and associated code to get actionable notifications setup for Alexa devices.)

(Action hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB) Here is an action that has to be performed. This action contains (Action-In hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB) Where time is triggered, action is performed. The action send the data to a script connected to a skill and sends it to echo device. Then you can say yes or no(Yes-And-No hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB) to the action (ex. if tv is idle for more than 5 mins, switch off. If said yes ). This will send data to yes automation(Yes hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB). Now what I want is the yes enitity to be automatically updated to the action playing so I dont have to create multiple Yes for every action I input. The code can be found here (Pastie) for all this.

If I understand correctly, you can leave the event id out of the trigger so that all alexa actionable ResponseYes events trigger the same automation. Then use the trigger variable in your action to get the button entity id.

# Yes received automation
alias: "Received Yes"
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: event
    event_type: alexa_actionable_notification
    event_data:
      event_response: ResponseYes
condition: []
action:
  - service: button.press 
    data: {}