"[WARN] Home Assistant CLI not starting! Jump into emergency console" after Update to new HA version 22.06

Hi community,

after running the latest Update to HA version 2022.06, after restart I got the error message “[WARN] Home Assistant CLI not starting! Jump into emergency console” and don’t know how to proceed with it.

I already tried to find the next steps by enter

… no success :confused:

Installation:
Raspberry Pi 4 4GB RAM
Image installed: haos_rpi4-64

Is there already a known issue on that or any other clue?

Thanks in advance

I had the same issue with the installation on Proxmox. This one fixed it for me.

Solution

3 Likes

Doesn’t work for me unfortunately :confused:

I got the same thing and I found a post about the firewall blocking the internet. Well that was the problem. I could not fix the router so I hooked the RPI directly to the cable modem and then it started to install the SW. I am still working on this because my internet with Spectrum keeps dropping out.

hola ,a mi me pasa lo mismo no me funciona ,he intentado entrar en los 2 linck que haz puesto pero no me lleva a ninguna parte
Què podemos HACER¿
Gracias .

Hello all

I’m foubarred

I get the same message persistantly.

The Backgroud

I nwas gifted an HP ML350 g6 with 8 drives 1 5620 cpu and 32 gb ecc and wmware 6.7 esxi installed on it.
Great
I managed to install Home assistant os 8.4 and i started to configure it excellent
I made a backup and shut down the server.

Next morning I powered up the server and HAOS vm started beautifully
NJow the issue
I got a notification that i needed to update HAOS and HA core. I update ha core and all went well. I go to update HAOS to 8.5 and i get the service upodate i got an error (forgot what it said). I deleted the vm and re created it with the 8,5 ova did not work
I tried to re create the vm with 8.4 i get the cli not starting message

I see patchy information in the forum about esxi 6.7 relating to the network configuration to use the “E1001” or “E1001E” virtual network adapter. whic i did change

I still get the message

After half an hour the preperraing home assistant appeared and after 1 hour it is still there

what have i done wrong?