Was There A Recent Change to Studio Code Server in HA?

Since updating to 2024.6 I’ve noticed a change in behavior with Studio Code Server. Previously it would retain all open files and tabs, so you could leave Studio and navigate elsewhere in HA and when you come back you are right where you left off.

Now, even a simple switch away from Studio and back resets Studio. The standard message I’ve always seen:

Always comes back with a totally empty Studio, no more open tabs or files. It used to be that I would accept that message and be fine for a while (days at least), now it’s every time I open it.

I chose not to worry about SSL locally, and I wonder if this is now necessary to really use Studio.

The other thing it does is that all context helpers, colors, etc, don’t work until 3-4 minutes after accepting the above message AND “trusting developers” - another prompt that used to only pop up infrequently that is now required every time:

So it went from accepting the prompts once every few days or weeks to having to agree, wait, check a box and agree again before I can really use Studio - and all without maintaining my open files.

In your HA Profile settings (circle icon with your user initials at the bottom of the left hand menu) turn this off: