Waterkotte Heatpump Integration

@flautze all the Set_point are currently not implemented. Could you open an issue on GitHub for me to track it? It’s on my todo list and shouldn’t be too hard but my time the next few weeks is limited.

Patmi, thank you for your work!

2023-02-12 15_17_37-Window
version 0.0.9 works in EasyCon mode, but the values are divided by 10

Could you confirm that all the Analog values are like this? Or is it just the temperature?

all analog values: temperature, pressure, COP

new version should fix this.

does version 0.0.10 already contain this fix?

yes, all the analog values should be correct now. Is it not working for you?

I haven’t installed yet. I will check in the evening
add
I installed version 0.0.10 and everything OK. I’ll test for a few more days and give you an answer. Thank you so much Patmi for your time!

I released a new version with some support to change Temperature and adapt heating.
Feedback welcome!

Hello patmi :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your job !

I have replace all the file with the new and restart HA but I have all sensor in “unavailable”. The error is:

Logger: custom_components.waterkotte_heatpump
Source: custom_components/waterkotte_heatpump/api.py:69
Integration: Waterkotte Heatpump (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 16:11:18 (21 occurrences)
Last logged: 16:31:18

Unexpected error fetching waterkotte_heatpump data: ‘WaterkotteHeatpumpApiClient’ object has no attribute ‘_client’

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py”, line 239, in _async_refresh self.data = await self._async_update_data() File “/config/custom_components/waterkotte_heatpump/init.py”, line 157, in _async_update_data await self.api.login() File “/config/custom_components/waterkotte_heatpump/api.py”, line 69, in login if self._client.auth_cookies is None: AttributeError: ‘WaterkotteHeatpumpApiClient’ object has no attribute ‘_client’

Best reagrds

Please try to remove and re-add you heating. That should solve it.

Hello patmi,

Thanks for your help.

I have remove and re-add your integration and after a few minutes I have all the senors up :slight_smile:

Now it’s possible to command the water temperature and adapt the heating temperature, it’s very cool and practice !

Thank you so much for the integration !

I was away for a few days. Will look to add the missing values in the next few days.

Sorry for my late reply, i had several weeks of illnesses in my family and weren’t online in the forums.

I wanted to let you know about the kWh-values i have encountered on the webui.
It seems that the heatpump got its own statistics going on, which you can call up through http://ip-address/easycon/pgCPD.html (or under the “Energy balance” card up there in the tool bar).
There are all different kind of information about the power usage and measurements (even split up for the different parts of the heatpump like electric and thermic usage.
It seems the kWh reset each and every month (which would be in accordance to HA-longterm statistics as far as i know), as there are monthly statistics available as well.
It would be amazing to get these values into the energy monitor of HA for instance to set up cost tracking.
Do you think it is possible to receive these values into HA?
If it’s not possible no worries. You’ve helped us fellow waterkotterians more than enough. :slight_smile: Thanks again!

Hello together,

I can read the Waterkotte Data via python-Script using library pywaterkotte.

However, I can’t add the repositiory to HA (see Screenshot).

Can anyone help me out?

~Florian

hm, not sure what is the problem. I haven’t changed anything.
You can try to install the component manually by copying the waterkotte_heatpump folder from custom_components to your custom_components folder in your HA installation.

Works just fine now! Wasn’t aware of the use of HACS so far!

One question regarding the sensors: all power sensors are configured with the type percentage. Is this on purpose?

Hello there
I found your intégration and it works great with my waterkotte heatpump EcoTouch DS 5027 Ai
I’m just stuck with a problem. I’m trying to set the start and end holyday mode with the service: waterkotte_heatpump.set_holiday

I create a script that take 2 input_datetime to set the start and end holyday mode and then activate the holyday mode, but the script is not working:

here is the script

alias: Mode vacances pompe à chaleur
sequence:

• service: waterkotte_heatpump.set_holiday
    data:
    start: input_datetime.debut_vacances
    end: input_datetime.fin_vacances
  • type: toggle
    device_id: c5ec0343e5042c6950da7abadf9ca015
    entity_id: 1f0169e10b8c0b5973d0141ad37f7437
    domain: switch
    icon: mdi:island
    mode: single

I have this error message

Stopped because an error was encountered at 15 octobre 2023 à 20:58:34 (runtime: 0.03 seconds)
time data ‘input_datetime.debut_vacances’ does not match format ‘%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S’

I think you need to make sure you also specify seconds.

It seems there are different definitions for the fields depending on the model. The datasheet I found hat them as percentages. But because the values I see there are not really useful I never looked more into it.
My heat pump only updates them occasionally…