I guess I might be experiencing similar issues as OP with a similar setup:
- Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 GPS
- Samsung Galaxy S20, android 12
- Locally run HASS (vanilla) instance in a docker container on NAS inside my LAN
- both internal and external URLs set to the same:
- using permanent VPN connection from my phone to my LAN (ovpn)
Now, after opening the companion app on my watch, i can choose between the pre-filled instance (showing just the ip of my hass) or enter the server addr. manually.
I choose the pre-filled one and am prompted to finish the setup on my mobile - this automatically opens my hass app on phone and prompts me to enter login creds. This then asks me to save the watch device and give it a name (with Ticwatch name pre-filled nicely). After saving, I am at the wear device settings, where i can only see “Manage device Ticwatch…”
login wear os device button, which leads to a login form again.
On the watch, i’m thrown back to “choose instance” dialog and choosing the instance opens up another login dialog on my phone and so on and so on.
This is the loop i’m stuck in.