Weather Underground errors in log (0.60.1)

I’ve been seeing these errors filling up my log after upgrading to 0.60.1.

Failed to expand cfg from WU API. Condition: weather_2d Attr: entity_picture Error: IndexError('list index out of range',)
6:03 PM components/sensor/wunderground.py (WARNING)
Failed to expand cfg from WU API. Condition: weather_2d Attr: friendly_name Error:     IndexError('list index out of range',)
6:03 PM components/sensor/wunderground.py (WARNING)
Failed to expand cfg from WU API. Condition: weather_2d Attr: value Error: IndexError('list index out of range',)

Anyone else?

yes, same issue here

Looks like an issue. Same here.

Same issue here

Had the same issue, performed a restart of HASS and seems to be running fine for now. We’ll see how long it stays up, but adding another to the list with the problem.

I’m having the same issue. Looks like this has been addressed and is coming after its verified good in the dev release?

https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/10295/files

Same issue here!

Only friendly_name and entity_picture named…

WARNING (SyncWorker_8) [homeassistant.components.sensor.wunderground] Failed to expand cfg from WU API. Condition: weather_1d Attr: value Error: IndexError('list index out of range',)
WARNING (SyncWorker_8) [homeassistant.components.sensor.wunderground] Failed to expand cfg from WU API. Condition: weather_1d Attr: friendly_name Error: IndexError('list index out of range',)

(Version 0.61.0)

Hi,

I have same issue on HA 0.60.0. is there any solution?

I’m having the same issues after upgrading to 0.61.1

Same issue here

Got the same since 0.68.1.
Any solution?

Have it still in 0.84.6 :frowning:

2018-12-27 13:25:15 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor.wunderground] Failed to expand cfg from WU API. Condition: temp_low_record_f Attr: value Error: KeyError('record',)
2018-12-27 13:25:15 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor.wunderground] Failed to expand cfg from WU API. Condition: temp_low_record_f Attr: friendly_name Error: KeyError('recordyear',)
2018-12-27 13:25:15 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor.wunderground] Failed to expand cfg from WU API. Condition: temp_high_record_c Attr: value Error: KeyError('record',)
2018-12-27 13:25:15 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor.wunderground] Failed to expand cfg from WU API. Condition: temp_high_record_c Attr: friendly_name Error: KeyError('recordyear',)