Weather underground (network unreachable)

I’m just installing the weather underground component and I’m getting the following error in my syslog from named.

(network unreachable) resolving ‘api.wunderground.com.edgekey.net/AAAA/IN

I understand why named would be griping about it. Anyone seen anything similar with weather underground. The items in the tool bar show up fine, it’s just the window that’s having problems it seems.

Starting the HA on a RPi3 - Raspbian Jessie I got the following error almost the same as yours:
> 16-12-30 20:47:25 homeassistant.components.sensor: Error while setting up platform wunderground
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/connection.py”, line 138, in _new_conn
> (self.host, self.port), self.timeout, **extra_kw)
> File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/util/connection.py”, line 98, in create_connection
> raise err
> File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/util/connection.py”, line 88, in create_connection
> sock.connect(sa)
> OSError: [Errno 101] Network is unreachable
It seems that HA try to use sensors before network connection ready, it cannot reach them so it shows nothing related to Weather Underground. Sun component is ok.
After restarting HA from the interface all things goes normal.
Using Raspbian Jessie Lite it works from the beginning. Any idea how to solve this?

in the Dec 2nd release of RPi there is an option under Raspberry Pi Configuration/System That allows you to tell it to wait for the network while booting. That should (hopefully ) take care of it. It took care of problems with my DNS server.

You right! Thanks a lot! Happy New Year!