Web Frontend not loading on my iPad

After a test install with hassio I made the final version on my Raspberry 3 with HA on a virtual Python 3 environment.
However with this config suddenly the Homepage does not load anymore on any Browser on my iPad (iOS 11.2). Only the blue and white background bars are loading, no text, no login fields.
I switched to “trusted network” login to avoid the cumbersome login procedure every time I want to use HA… (this should be the default!) but switching this option on or off does not have an effect on the “empty page” loading on the iPAd???

Any other browser on my desktop machine just works fine.

yes my ticket at github. But I still wonder whether I am alone with this issue or others experience the same thing with iPads, iPhones etc? this includes the official(?) HA App on the Apple Store which is probably using the same web engine.

I was only linking so that others can contribute to the issue

I’ll boot up my V2 iPad and see if it works, I’ve always assumed it wouldn’t because it’s from 2011.

1 Like

Actually I just discovered that loading the frontend from my iPhone, also at iOS 11.3, works just fine!
There is no old ip_ban.yaml file around, changing the local IP adress for my iPad does not work. The frontend stays white and blue.