Web GUI suddenly no longer working

I haven’t made any changes or performed any updates recently but I’ve just noticed that I am no longer able to connect to my Home Assistant either via the web or app interface.

It’s still running and the automations are still working. I’ve connected via SSH and performed a reboot but that hasn’t changed anything.

I’m running the Home Assistant Operating System on a Raspberry Pi 4.

I’m afraid I don’t have much experience with HA or Raspberry Pi so don’t really know what to try.

I’ve found the home-assistant.log but it just contains these three lines.

2022-09-23 21:08:00.597 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2022-09-23 21:08:00.602 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration reolink_dev which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2022-09-23 21:10:28.036 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.reolink_dev] Timeout fetching reolink.Cam 1.motion_states data

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I have no idea why but it has started working again. :thinking:

It’s happened again.

Like last time, all my automations work but when I try and assess the GUI I just get the “Retrying in 60 seconds” screen.

I have SSH’d into the PI and rebooted it but the GUI still isn’t loading.

I’m now seeing a few items in the logs where Setup is taking longer than 10 seconds.