Weback cloud integration: testers and help required

Also found that if you use your email as login, you should pass it like [email protected] in settings. I will add country_code parameter in next update, be ready to change your YAML config.

I will do that in the morning. My wife is gonna punch me, if I start turning the vacuum on and off in the middle of the night :yum:

Hibernating
Standby
AutoClean
SpotClean
BackCharging
PileCharging

If I capture anymore, Iā€™ll update this post.

1 Like

All the states I could find. Tried to reconstruct the situation where the vacuum was stuck. I had a ā€˜collisionā€™ error a while back. Didnā€™t work though.

State in the app vs. raw state

Charging Finished - ChargeDone
Smart Clean       - AutoClean
Spot Clean        - SpotClean
Edge Clean        - EdgeClean
Standby           - Standby
Smart Clean(mop)  - AutoClean
Back charging     - BackCharging
Charging(desktop) - PileCharging
Charging(direct)  - DirCharging
2 Likes

I was able to log in like this:
weback:
username: +[country code][email protected]
password: [password]

You can find your country code here.

1 Like

Working automation to let the vacuum always vacuum with high fan speed:

- alias: Automatic set fan high
  trigger:
  - entity_id: vacuum.livingroom
    platform: state
  condition: []
  action:
  - entity_id: vacuum.livingroom
    data:
      command: anything 
      params: 
        fan_status: Strong
    service: vacuum.send_command

I confirm it is working on a Haier XShuai.
Raw states and status are showing (takes some seconds to update), but the time bar shows as turned off, it displays the correct information after a while and then turned off again! Shouldnā€™t this be linked to the status?

Hello I am having trouble getting this working, I am very new to hass but just trying to get all my devices added.

When I add the custom repository I get these errors in the system log;

20-05-06 12:16:38 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.store.git] Clone add-on https://github.com/opravdin/weback-hass repository
20-05-06 12:16:40 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.utils.json] Can't read json from /data/addons/git/900dd207/repository.json: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/data/addons/git/900dd207/repository.json'
20-05-06 12:16:40 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.store.data] Can't read repository information from /data/addons/git/900dd207/repository.json
20-05-06 12:16:40 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.store] Load add-ons from store: 65 all - 0 new - 0 remove

So I did a bit of googling and didnā€™t really get anywhere so I cloned your project to my own and renamed the hacs.json to repository.json which then allowed me to successfully add it;

20-05-06 12:24:09 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.store.git] Clone add-on https://github.com/pops106/weback-hass-test repository
20-05-06 12:24:10 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.store] Load add-ons from store: 65 all - 0 new - 0 remove

But I nothing happens, no new card or anything and if I add weback: to the configuration.yaml and test config file it errors.

Is this something to do with running it on Ubuntu so Home Assistant Supervised ?

Cheers

Did you get things going? I"m seeing the same on HASSIO 109.6

home-assistant.log:2020-05-19 10:55:21 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Error loading custom_components.weback. Make sure all dependencies are installed
home-assistant.log:  File "/config/custom_components/weback/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
home-assistant.log:    from weback_unofficial.client import WebackApi
home-assistant.log:ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'weback_unofficial'
home-assistant.log:2020-05-19 10:55:22 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Component error: weback - Integration 'weback' not found.

Tried downloading weback_unofficial, as thereā€™s no PIP on HASSIO, and adding to custom_components butn o joy.

Arse, all I needed to do wasā€¦

Working now.

Good day. I just updated the home assistant to 0.110.0 and it starts giving warnings. Will the code be updated soon?
Love the work though! My x500 works well!

Hello everyone, thanks for testing this integration. This days I am working hard on my graduation project. Already done about 50% of update (full support of login via email & phone, mopping control, status improvements). It will have some config breaking changes (post info about it later), so I will provide migration note for new verison.
Thanks again to every tester in this thread!

1 Like

Itā€™s working!
@opravdin, you are my hero)
Thank you.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I installed Home Assistant to control my tesvor x500. Ig ot the integration to work but i have no idea how to edit / create a configuration file with username and password. I tried to add it to the configuration.yaml but i always get an error, configuration failed. Who can help me to fix this?
Thanks

Iā€™d tested integration with Mamibot EXVAC680S
Itā€™s working, and allows to control vacuum cleaner, but I canā€™t use it in automatizations. Is it possible anyway?

Oleg,
thx for job,

Logger: homeassistant.components.vacuum
Source: components/vacuum/init.py:331
Integration: Vacuum (documentation, issues)

VacuumDevice is deprecated, modify WebackVacuum to extend VacuumEntity

1 Like

Whats the default region?

Iā€™ve the same account in 2 regions: China and Germany, both registered via email :frowning:

The WeBack device, Iā€™ve is https://tendomi.com/products/tendomi-humidifiers

There is a problem with the use of country codes in Ukraine. Letā€™s say your phone number is +380501234567,
then it makes sense that your account should look like this

weback:
username: + 38-0501234567
password: ********

But there is a problem. In the country codes, some define Ukraine as +380, and the operators provide phone numbers as 0501234567. I managed to add a vacuum cleaner and an account just like this with more than 0

weback:
username: + 380-0501234567
password: *********

If you are from Ukraine, you must register this for a successful connection!

Vacuum cleaner: Neatsvor X500

Knowing what error you get would be helpful.

For starters try adding following to your configuration.yaml after you added the files as in documentation into the custom_component directory (\config\custom_components)

For a telephone number of (+7)0123456789

weback:
    username: +7-0123456789
    password: [YOUR PASSWORD]

Thanks for creating this integration. After a few dumb mistakes on my part, I was able to get my Tesvor S6 working with this integration! Fantastic! Now Iā€™ll set up automations to auto run and auto stop based on presence detection.

Iā€™ve just received the vacuum yesterday. Can you tell me if there are ways to create rooms based on the map and have the vacuum go to certain rooms and avoid others? Lastly, Iā€™m considering getting the mopping attachment. Do you have any plans on supporting that as well?