Webrtc stopped working after update core to version core-2021.12.0

Hi.

I just updated the core to version core-2021.12.0 and the webrtc integration stopped working, with error:

Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: custom_components/webrtc/utils.py:74
Integration: webrtc (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 24:23:50 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 24:23:50

Error during setup of component webrtc

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py", line 229, in _async_setup_component result = await task File "/config/custom_components/webrtc/__init__.py", line 75, in async_setup utils.register_static_path(hass.http.app, url_path, path) File "/config/custom_components/webrtc/utils.py", line 74, in register_static_path app['allow_cors'](route) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiohttp/web_app.py", line 186, in __getitem__ return self._state[key] KeyError: 'allow_cors'

Do someone have the same problem?

Thanks

3 Likes

Yes, same problem, any thoughts?

Same here, i went back to 2012.11.5

Go to hacs page, click redownload for webrtc integration, select master version, reinstall, restart, it will work. I am not sure why this fix is not published under versioning but it is fixed in mainline.

5 Likes

THANKS!!! worked for me. Install master version does the trick

Please mark the solution so other people do not need to read all

thx mate !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worked for me as well - I’m new to HA, it’s a love/hate thing - going to turn off al updates when i get things all stable…

Welcome to the club and get used to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just an update in case anyone runs into it now: I had the same issue. Github shows 2.1.0 as latest but 2.2.0 is available, which fixes this issue. You can manually download and override the files. Installing Master from HAC did not help me anymore on latest HAOS.

Hi @angelusz where exactly do i download 2.20?
i dont see it on the github page.
Ran into same issue, webrtc stops working, and it wont reappear on dashboard even after installing master

Ditto. Where can i find this mythical 2.2.0? the reinstall with master isn’t working for me since my upgrade to hass 2022.4

In my particular case, what fixed it was updating HACS and then updating WebRTC. Updating Hassio alone didn’t cut it.