A small project of mine to compare in real time diverse sensor values values using Google Charts.
- Can be used standalone of HASS;
- Uses the new (as of Dec 2019) Long-Lived Access Token auth system;
- Can be embedded as in iframe in lovelace;
- Updates in real time;
- Sortable by name or value;
- Chart type can be changed on the fly (3 default options: column, bar, piechart - more can be added: read the comments in the
- Supports one more more entities (recomended to compare: power, temperature, humidity, mold etc.).
- Could be also use as a weather forecast (disabling some of the options might be needed).
- Highly customizable (styling, axes types, annotations etc.). Visit Google Charts for more information and options (ColumnChart, BarChart, PieChart).