Weird glitch with Alarmo triggering an entry delay

Alarmo user here that uses media players to play an audio .mp3 file for arming and sirens. I don’t have an actual siren, but have an automation triggered to play a beeping sound during entry/exit delay, and a siren file when the alarm is triggered.

I have 4 alarm modes, Away, Home, Night, Vacation. I have an automation that turns on Night mode every night at 10pm. There is a 5-second exit delay, 30-second entry delay, and 3 min triggering state setup within the Alarmo settings.

On the Alarmo > Actions, I have it trigger a script for Entry Delay and Exit Delay, but only on Away/Vacation modes.

Last night, the alarm armed Night Mode (I have it notify my phone at any time the alarm is armed/triggered/disarmed) like normal. 10 minutes later, one of the media players used to play audio for the Arming script (only for Away/Vacation) played the Arming .mp3 on the media player, waking up my kid thinking the alarm was going off. The media played was only the exit/entry delay beeping, and not the voice to text that also plays on other speakers. The beeping was only playing on one of the media players. It played for a full minute, which is longer than any of the exit/entry delays for any of the modes, and, the .mp3 is a 60 sec clip, so my assumption is the .mp3 played, randomly, on one speaker, and was triggered by nothing.

I checked the Logbook and cannot see any reason why this .mp3 would have played over the speakers.

Is there another event log other than the main Logbook (in the sidebar) where I can look for other actions?