Welke Aankoop

Welke aankoop voor een zonnescherm schakelaar die ook via HA te bedienen is

Which purchase (switch) do i have to make so i can control my sunshade through the button and via HA

Regards

For all the people who are offended by my name i use this name already for about 40 years and the same for my signature. So if there are people which think a person is as his Nickname ,they are very narrow minded

Please write your post in English

In addition to what @woempiej is writing: please see point zero of the sticky - this is an International, English language only, forum.

If you don’t change it, a moderator will close this topic.

On a side note: if you can come up with such a username you might as well use your skills to communicate here.

2 Likes

A search on Linkedin and Facebook gives many results of real man with the name Dick Slinger. Both names are very commonly used in the Netherlands, even in this combination.
So, it can be, that the user does not see in the combination, what you are seeing :wink: Just saying…

But then, I did read the signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Domme naam en ondertekening.

“Not smart username and signature”. And “not smart” is a nice way of saying what I really consider your post

1 Like

Because your intention has no place in this forum.
I’m sure that there are other forums where this would be acceptable and where you can have your switch turned on.