Wemo integration stopped working?

I have a mesh system also, the big issue is Wemos devices don’t remember their state. If you lose power and it returns they stay off.

Hi. I’m sorry but I just installed Home Assistant this week and I’m not quite sure how to set everything up yet.
But I have been using Wemo in my house for several years and I have 4 switches and a motion sensor. When I click on the integrations section in Wemo it starts to install, but I get an error back that it can’t find any devices. So I can’t change the configuration file with the settings because it doesn’t even lead to install it.
Could you guys give me some advice on how to fix it? I search in the forums and I can’t find anything regarding this issue. Just like I can’t find it for my Foscam Camera either. In the tutorials it says that it should appear in the integrations, but when I search I don’t find the integration with Foscam in the list and I don’t know where I can manually add my camera.
Thank you very much for everything.
Best regards to all.

I also experience the same issue, my wemo plug stop working. I try deleted integration and re-add it to HA but it cannot find the device.

I got same error trying to add integration but ignored it and made the static entries to the wemo element in the configuration.yaml as described in responses above. Once i restarted Hass i had a notification saying it discovered my wemo devices and they operated properly from ha.