What are good wireless switches with 4 buttons? (Zigbee / Z-Wave)

I’m looking for a replacement of my covers switches of Somfy. They look like this:

They communicate directly with the cover motors with the IO protocol. So I can’t combine it with some custom logic to allow/block the covers to open or close when there is some condition.

For this goal I want to replace them with some general wall switches. I have a Conbee 2 (zigbee) stick and an Aetoc Z-wave stick. So the switch could be Zigbee or Z-Wave and powered by a battery.

The switch should have 4 buttons (up / down / stop / favorite position). It should be also nice if there is a possibilty to screw it on the wall instead of only tape. Also the possibility to combine 2 switches in a frame should be nice.

Does somebody have some ideas for those switches?

I have found this

But I don’t know if those switches are supported by Conbee?

I have some opple ZigBee switches and they work well with conbee. The centre part is removable as well like a remote

They look nice but the only problem is what I have seen, is that it is not easy to replace the batteries.

Not that bad, just pop off the switches and undo 2 screws. I’ve only had to replace one in a year.