What does this error meaning?

I do receive this error in my logfile:

:0:0 Script error.

March 30, 2020, 9:43:42 PM – components/system_log/__init__.py (ERROR) - message first occurred at March 30, 2020, 7:09:30 PM and shows up 2 times

What does this mean? and what to do?
I’m running HA 0.107.7 and supervisor 214

Can you find those messages in your home-assistant.log file, and any lines around them (especially before them), that might shed more light on what happened?

Before and after I do find a lot off these errors:

2020-03-30 21:43:28 ERROR (updater) [telegram.ext.updater] Error while getting Updates: Conflict: terminated by other getUpdates request; make sure that only one bot instance is running (409)
2020-03-30 21:43:42 ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.202003181] :0:0 Script error.
2020-03-30 21:44:01 ERROR (updater) [telegram.ext.updater] Error while getting Updates: Conflict: terminated by other getUpdates request; make sure that only one bot instance is running (409)

It looks like something is causing an error because of telegram.
I do use telegram in Node RED on severall places

Kind of hard to say if those telegram error messages are related to the frontend error since they’re kind of far apart in time. How do you have logger configured? You might want to at least enable info messages so you can see what happens right before the frontend error. Unfortunately I don’t use telegram and I don’t know much about the frontend, but if you could get more details maybe someone familiar with those could help more.

Thanks for the answer
In the meanwhile I learned the telegram error.
It is caused because there are two telegram_bots busy: One from HA and one from Node-RED.
I switched off the HA version (removed the bot from the configuration.yaml) and only using the Node-RED bot.
Now there are no errors.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same error but I have done the opposite. I have maintain telegram bot in HA and uninstall node-red (not only the telegram bot). However I am still getting this error.

Any idea waht could be happening?

Thanks.

I only can imagine there is still two or more bots running