What is causing this error? - Failed to cast media

I get this error whenever I play radio on google home speaker. Weird thing is, home assistant is nothing to do with the command to switch the radio on (its all within Google app)

Error:

Logger: homeassistant.components.cast.media_player
Source: components/cast/media_player.py:411
integration: Google Cast (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 10:14:32 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:14:32

Failed to cast media https://tunein-ondemand.cdnstream1.com/bump_sonic_pre.mp3/;?aw_0_1st.playerid=NVok3txQ&aw_0_1st.skey=1713345267&aw_0_1st.bundleId=tunein.player&aw_0_1st.abtest=&partnerId=NVok3txQ&aw_0_1st.stationId=s17569&aw_0_1st.premium=false&source=TuneIn&aw_0_1st.platform=tunein&aw_0_1st.genre_id=g3125&aw_0_1st.class=talk&aw_0_1st.ads_partner_alias=ce.GoogleHome&aw_0_azn.planguage=en. Please make sure the URL is: Reachable from the cast device and either a publicly resolvable hostname or an IP address

I don’t know how you’re getting that error, but I do know why.

The URL received by HA is wrong. It’s getting:

...bump_sonic_pre.mp3/;?aw_0_1st....

instead of

...bump_sonic_pre.mp3?aw_0_1st....

If you paste the URL from the error on your browser, you’ll get an error. If you remove /; from the URL, it works.
I’m not familiar at all with it, but do you have the google cast integration installed?

hmm, that’s a weird; great observation. Yes I have the google cast integration installed.

Not sure where to start in troubleshooting this.

I can’t help any more beyond what I already posted, sorry. I don’t use that integration, nor do I have any google cast devices I could spin up to test for you.

Hopefully someone more familiar with this will show up to help you.