What is the "identity" of a script in terms of honoring its run mode: eg is the same script with different inputs considered the same run or different?

So let’s look at mode “single”.

If I have a script that has input fields invoked by two different automations with different input parameters.

Automation A invokes script with input X
(then before script is done)
Automation B invokes script with input Y

If the script is set to run in mode “single” will Automation B have its script invocation killed? Or the fact that the inputs are different will consider this a different “instance” of the script?

Thanks!

Yes.

No.

This is the only thing that identifies a script:

script:
  foobar:  # <- THIS
    sequence:

If you run it in single mode then script.foobar can only have one instance active at a time. End of story. Does not matter what it takes as inputs.

Got, thanks a lot!

Now I can see why script blueprints could be useful. If i want to avoid duplication but still have distinct identities, that would be great.
Basically, I want scripts to be in single mode when invoked within the same area but in parallel across areas. The only way to accomplish that while avoiding duplication would be script blueprints I think where I have distinct scripts for each area. Correct?
Or I could move the script logic into automation blueprints but I deliberately pulled out logic from automations as it’s more orthogonal and allows for better reuse across automations.