What is this card called?

On the “new” default dashboard that is autogenerated, I have a card for person object that I would like to use elsewhere, but I cannot figure out what it is and I cannot see the code since the change to the way the default dashboards work. Any assistance is appreciated.
Here’s the card:

Possibly this:

I thought that too, but that card wants a camera entity and not sure where my photo would be stored to set in the image URL.

I still cannot figure out this card, so going to have to go a different route I suppose.

Create a new auto generated dashboard and take control. You can delete the dashboard after you determine what the card is.

May sound stupid but in the new interface how do you take control of a card? I tried that initially but all I get is the Raw Editor or selection of what areas to include.

Untitled

However, I just did this and all it created was an entity card for the person. So you must have some sort of third party card installed.

I feel like a total dofus now, not sure how I missed it.
So, as for the card, well, this is interesting. Seems it’s a picture-entity card and the image is generated by some API endpoint that I need to see if I can figure it out. Here’s the code behind it:

- show_state: true
    show_name: false
    camera_view: auto
    type: picture-entity
    entity: person.jody
    aspect_ratio: '1'
    image: /api/image/serve/2dfe228bbb59614208bffc513f1a17fd/512x512

I’m guessing the API is generating the overlay…