What used that service?

I don’t know if this is a feature request but bear with me.

I’m new to HA and am not a programmer by any means so am still getting my around a lot of new stuff. Am in awe of my new found powers and am constantly learning the hard way i.e. by implementing new features with little research, working out what went wrong and then starting again, and again, and again. but all good. I’m a slow learner.

The biggest struggle I’ve encountered is trying to identify problems… and the most common one of these is… why are my ‘things’ behaving in ways I don’t expect. i.e. why did that light just turn off when I can’t see an automation that should do that? or why does a random smart switch turn off at the same time every night?

The obvious place to start is in the logbook where I can see ‘Turn on triggered by service light.turn_on’ for example. Well… how do I find out what called that service? I’ve spent many hours trawling various places manually but how nice would it be to be able to click on the ‘light.turn_on’ that I can see in the logbook and see what automations are using that service or, even better, a timeline of every time that service ran and what triggered it?

Just a thought. sorry for the long winded explanation but hopefully I’m not making a fool of myself.

Thanks