And now we wait

28 Likes

ohhhhh nice. good job :slight_smile:

Oeehhh what does this button do :sunglasses:

Nice, thanks a lot Robbie!

Awesome! Thanks for your work!

BBBOOOOOOHHHH YEEEH!!!

Awesome work Robbie! I can’t wait!

If anyone else is on the edge on their seat like me…

Sweet! Great job Robbie :slight_smile:

Yes! Just checking… this will be in uk store too right? Thanks man! Can’t wait

Just curious, swift or objective c

Hurrah! Look forward to trying it out.

Two days is very fast compared to what review times used to be. Can’t wait!

5 Likes

Cool!
Keep us updated!

1 Like

Rejected! They have some questions for me about functionality of the app. I expect to reply to them in the next few hours, at which point I believe the app will be approved for sale? It’s somewhat unclear from their message.

Will keep everyone posted.

5 Likes

Thanks @robbiet480, politics and paperwork are always the unexpected hurdles.

@robbiet480 - Rejection means you have to go through the process again usually. Usually after making changes that they deem fit, specifically if they’re unsure about the functionality of the app, you may be required to make changes to the app description or provide some type of demo framework so they can see the functionality.

In my case I had a similar utility watch app, submitted and was rejected because the app by default had no functionality without an outside service. In my case, a server with JSON to populate the watch interface. Apple wanted some type of demo, explanation for the users so they knew what to do from first opening the app. It is part of their user interface guidelines.

You can also start up a publicly-accessible HA instance and instruct the reviewers (via the email reply) on how to connect to the HA instance. Then they can test out the features themselves and understand the functionality.

That’s all Apple reviewers need to know - how the app works and what it does. Maybe also in your reply you can give a bit of explanation of Home Assistant and point it to the website.

(I’m an iOS app developer and have both rejected and approved apps in the appstore.)

2 Likes