Where are my entities?! [Sonoff/Tasmota + Aquara switch]

My configuration is Home Assistant on Raspberry Pi, with a Sonoff Zigbee Bridge that is running the Tasmota firmware.

Reflashing the Sonoff bridge was successful, and I have added the Zigbee integration to Home Assistant and connected to the device.

I successfully paired an Aquara door sensor, and I can see two entities (Battery and Magnet) for this device in Home Assistant.

I also paired an Aquara wireless switch (WXG02LM). The only entity that shows up for this device is Battery. I was expecting to also see entities for Link quality, Action and Click.

Can anyone help me figure out how to access the other entities for this switch?

The switch probably works with eventa and not with states (which makes more sense for button presses imo). Check if you see some events from the switch under Developer Tools -> Events -> enter a * in the listening for events block and press start listening. Press a button on your switch and see if an event shows up.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I can see events when I open/close the door sensor, but there are no events when I press the wireless switches.

What integration are you using ZHA?

Yes, that’s right.

Do you have any news? I am thinking to buy Aquara switch too and connect it to HA.

It is now working as expected, but I don’t know what the problem was.

I repaired the switches - and was a bit more patient allowing the initialisation handshake. They have been working fine for several weeks now.