Where can I find the problem with my configuration.yaml

I am getting this error when I check my configuration but I can’t determine my problem. Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Testing configuration at /Users/user/.homeassistant Fatal error while loading config: ‘packages’ Failed config General Errors: - ‘packages’ Successful config (partial)
3:02 PM components/init.py (ERROR)

I have nothing under my config: in the yaml

frontend:
  javascript_version: es5
  extra_html_url:
    - /local/custom_ui/state-card-custom-ui.html
  extra_html_url_es5:
    - /local/custom_ui/state-card-custom-ui-es5.html
config:
ios:

It mite be helpful if you post your package config, without it, no one may be able to identify where the issue may be.

Ok, where do I find that? My configuration.yaml contains all my components and there is no reference to packages. (I have been using HA for couple years and never created a package config)

Somewhere, you have a .yaml file that includes multiple components.

i.e. A .yaml file with customize, sensors, groups, automation’s, etc… all in one file.

Do you mean that somewhere in my configuration.yaml there a duplicate component like two sensors with the same name?

I checked and couldnt find any repeated components. I only use one yaml that contains all my sensors / switches / automations etc and I don’t break out anything into separate yamls like sensor.yaml. Is this my problem?

If this is the case, it’s most likely an indentation problem.