Where do descriptions for python scripts go

I am finding it easier to write automation actions as python scripts, and I would like to add “usage” to the description for the script. How and where does the description go?

A little more information: many if not all of the directories for homeassistant components include a file services.yaml. This file contains the descriptions for each of the services in that component. I tried adding services.yaml file to ~/.homeassistant/python_scripts/ but that did not seem to work.

I was able to add a working service description to the top level service.yaml in “~/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components”

This has turned into a feature request. I would like to be able to include a services.yaml file in the python_scripts directory to hold descriptions for the local python_scripts. This services.yaml file would follow the same format as the services.yaml file in ~/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/…

Was this feature request ever processed?
Could you please share a link to it? (Really would like to vote for it )

Yes you can do this. Place a file named services.yaml in the python_scripts directory. The file format follows the same configuration information as described here https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/script/ less the sequence of course.