Which module for wall plugs?

Hello,
I have a dynamic energy tariff and want to turn on dryer, washing machine or dishwasher when a defined price range is reached.

Is there a module that I can install behind the socket? Plug-in sockets are not really a solution because it should be tamper-proof."

There are many. Help us narrow it down a bit by telling us what sort fo networks you use. Zigbee, zwave, wifi?

What exactly do you mean by that?

Some smart sockets come with a child-lock (software) switch which disables the switch being turned on/off via the hardware button. Not sure whether it’s enough for you.

Isn’t washer, dryer and dishwasher by default tamper proof since usually the outlet is behind the device?

2 Likes

Often enough, and ideally, appliance outlets are “hidden” or readily inaccessible. But there are also enough situations where that’s not the case. And smart outlets come in different styles: ones that plug into a standard wall outlet, or a full replacement for a standard wall outlet unit. The integration of each type comes into play as well.

It shall not be possible to unplug the smart plug-in and use the dryer or wm.

You could always use an extension cord.
I believe the only option for you then is an in wall switch.
If there is not enough room behind the outlet then you could get a frame that extends the outlet from the wall.