White page with Loading data after upgrade to 0.61

Hey guys, I just upgraded my HA instance to 0.61 from 0.60.1; the upgrade went fine except now i’m getting a white page with “Loading data” going around.

Any ideas!!!

Do you have broadlink switches? I was stuck on that page and the log referred to broadlink. Commenting out the broadlink switches has it working

I have a broadlink hub connected to HA, but it’s being used. Thanks a lot, that did the trick for me

Hi guys, I have the same issue (I also have Broadlink switches). Does that mean Broadlink doesn’t work in 0.61?

That’s correct

The same issue here.I aslo have a broadlink hub connected to HA, but it’s being used via HA APP of android.

There seems to be further issues. On top of the Broadlink component now working correctly, the Hassio component also doesn’t load and the whole release is in Dev mode.

If you want to revert back to 0.60.1 until there’s a permanent fix, simply SSH in to Hassio and enter the command:
curl -d '{"version": "0.60.1"}' http://hassio/homeassistant/update

i didnt update to 0.61, and also have the issue’s.

that is to say, the app on iPhone and iPad work fine. Safari doesn’t load to the Frontend.

i have a macbook tie that won’t connect, either through hassio.local (which is alive via ssh), domain.duckdns.org, or my local ipadress

i have a macbook pro that does to domain.duckdns.org, but only with the existing safari instance, not in Chrome or Firefox… hassio.local and ip address are on the Loading Data screen…

maybe another add-on that updated automatically is causing issues. The supervisor auto-updated to .82…

Homebridge or AppDeamon where in my list, I’ve uninstalled them for now, no succes though unfortunately

Cheers,
Marius

I had the same problem and commenting out the broadlink switches has fixed it, thanks.

Strangely, although I couldn’t get to the home-assistant interface with the switches enabled they did actually work (through alexa).

this is solved by @andrey though an update of the custom-ui:

https://github.com/andrey-git/home-assistant-custom-ui/issues/84#issuecomment-358208066