Why are there multiple cards for a single physical device (thermostat)?

Hi, I’m new to Home Assistant. I included a HoneyWell T6 Pro Z-Wave Plus thermostat in my Z-Wave network. When I open the Home Assistant UI, I see four near-identical cards. Is this expected behavior?

I use the built-in HomeKit component to make Home Assistant entities available to HomeKit. In Apple’s Home app, I see five near-identical cards for this thermostat:

Details:

I run Home Assistant 0.96.4 in a Docker container on a Raspberry Pi 2B+ using the homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant image. I use a Linear HUSBZB-1 USB Z-Wave Controller.

Possibly Related:

I added the device-specific configuration XML to /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/python_openzwave/ozw_config/honeywell/ and added a reference in /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/python_openzwave/ozw_config/manufacturer_specific.xml (see this Dockerfile), but I after excluding and re-including my thermostat (and restarting Home Assistant), I still saw four cards in the UI.

Please consider to open an issue on GitHub on that matter.

Thanks, I just opened issue #25482: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/25482

(I wasn’t sure whether this is expected behavior, so I hadn’t opened an issue about it.)