Why do Americans insist on spelling everything wrong?

Any sympathy from the rest of the English speaking world when I say it took me 30 minutes to figure out what the heck was wrong with this? :roll_eyes:

Invalid data for call_service at pos 2: extra keys not allowed @ data['rgb_colour']

Our deepest sympathies on what you had to endure! We’re sure this behavior is certainly not expected by the English speaking folks and/or the neighboring countries, and we truly apologize for the inconvenience caused by this. We recognize and realize that this is a major problem, and we would try our best to minimize this going forward. This may require some organization changes from our side, but we want to emphasize that this is our #1 priority.

We want to let you know that it is an honor to support such a vibrant community, and we take it very seriously. We realize that this is a bigger challenge than we initially anticipated, and we will make sure to add additional labor and vigor as needed to complete this task and will socialize broadly as we make progress.

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us, and we wish you good luck with your future endeavors! Please be sure to bookmark our site to your favorites!

:smiley:

5 Likes

That was marvellous!

Maybe I was a little off centre there. In my defence it has been a long day. I probably just need more practise or perhaps a little counselling.

Please take no offence! :grin:

1 Like