Why my Zigbee devices keep failing?

I have a SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus-E Gateway and a SONOFF SNZB-02 ZigBee Mini Indoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor. When I configured it yesterday it was working fine reporting temperature and humidity but surprisingly, today I woke up and no more values are being reported, and reconfiguring the device does not work, can I get some ideas?

2024-02-24 08:41:22.961 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 64, in wrap_zigpy_exceptions
    yield
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 84, in wrapper
    return await RETRYABLE_REQUEST_DECORATOR(func)(*args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/util.py", line 131, in retry
    return await func()
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/zcl/__init__.py", line 377, in request
    return await self._endpoint.request(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/endpoint.py", line 253, in request
    return await self.device.request(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/device.py", line 327, in request
    await send_request()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 833, in request
    await self.send_packet(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/bellows/zigbee/application.py", line 931, in send_packet
    raise zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError(
zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError: Failed to deliver message: 
The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/device.py", line 598, in async_configure
    await self.identify_ch.trigger_effect(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 83, in wrapper
    with wrap_zigpy_exceptions():
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/contextlib.py", line 158, in __exit__
    self.gen.throw(value)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 75, in wrap_zigpy_exceptions
    raise HomeAssistantError(message) from exc
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Failed to send request: Failed to deliver message: 

Have you no other Zigbee devices, or is this the only one showing problems?

I do have some other devices like smart plugs and open/close windows/door sensors and they work fine but none of my SNZB-02 are working. The nodes not connected to the network are all SNZB-02

End devices often look unconnected on the “map” - it usually means they’re sleeping. Obviously something else going on in your case, though. Have you checked the GitHub device handler page for issues?