Wi-Fi EU smart plug with power metering

Hello! I’m looking for an European Wi-Fi smart plug with power consumption metering that can integrate with HA. Any suggestion?

Tp-link hs110 or DIY with Sonoff POW

https://www.google.com/search?q=blitzwolf+shp+13&rlz=1C1GCEU_daDK819DK819&oq=bitzwolf+shp&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i13l4.6622j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

@joselito1 thanks, but the Tp-Link HS110 is a bit expensive in my country.

@ha_user22323 looks like the BlitzWofl BW-SHP13 is ZigBee, not Wi-Fi

:slight_smile: sorry my bad !

I’m using the TP-Link HS110, Shellys and some Gosund SP111 running Tasmota without problems.

The Gosund could be the cheapest but there are different versions and the newer version cannot be flashed.

1 Like

On amazon.de is 18€ https://www.amazon.de/TP-Link-Steckdose-funktionieren-erforderlich-Steuern/dp/B06W586CDZ/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=hs110&qid=1620334025&sr=8-2

Shelly has 2 models differs on max power.
see shop.shelly.cloud

I dislike having to bash on Shelly products, as I was a fan when I first tried it. However, I have been struggling with my Shelly Plug US devices since Nov of 2020. I have finally flashed them over to tasmota and I am hoping that the random turn offs, freezes and general instability will go away with the move to tasmota. If not, I am going to remove them. I thought they had a good set of products, but I think they got over their heads with the breadth of products and trying to do firmware. Be careful! Good hunting!

It is a lesson that is reenforced to me, if you have a IoT device that is working, be VERY careful about updating the firmware in it. Default to NOT upgrading, regardless of my ‘techie’ desire to ‘upgrade to the latest’…

FYI:
That seems to be the version without power metering. It looks like the HS110 is not available anymore.

+1 for the Gosund UP111 (with power monitoring), although as mentioned above newer firmware prevents them being flashed with Tasmota. I got mine in April from Amazon, and they worked fine however.

I also seem to recall someone on here was selling them pre-flashed

+1 for the Shelly Plug S. They are good looking, not too clunky and work well. I have two on washing machine and tumble dryer