Wifi dehumidifier

Hello,

So I recently bought this sweet thing: EVA II PRO WI-FI Dehumidifier

and I was wondering if somehow i could control it through HA.

There is an android/ios app to control it.

Thank you.

1 Like

no one :frowning: ?

nothing…

I have reverse engineered the apk, but i have no other programming skills or what to look for :(.

Could someone point me to the right direction or something?

Thank you.

Hi @Geo very nice unit, I’d like to buy one.

Try asking to the vendor for the API documentation. I own an energy meter called Smappee and I integrated it with some script and direct call to them.

It was quite easy.

Flavio

Hi @fakezeta !

Thanx for the recommendation, i’ve send an email to the vendor ! Let’s hope they answer :slight_smile:

Besides that the dehumidifier is pretty good and accurate!

I couldn’t recommend it more :smiley:

I’ll update again if I get any reply from them.

I’ve just purchased one of these. Have you got the APK decompiled? Can you share?

Hi, so I did send a bunch of emails to the vendor, but the only reply I got is that a third party dev has created the app.
Again I’m asking them if they can bring me in contact with but so far no reply from them.
I got the APK decompiled but I have no further knowledge on what to do.
You could start spamming them also :slight_smile:

any news? i have the same Dehumidifier

Hi,

No news :(. They keep ignoring me. If you want to send also, please do, maybe the more of us might do something more :).

Agree I’ve asked for publication of the API, separately I also asked for Amazon Alexa support. The more people that request the more likely they are to add these features.

:smiley: let’s hope we get a proper response finally.
@KrisRux can you help us out, and spam them also ? thanx :smiley: !

edit: @fakezeta doesn’t actually own this Dehumidifier, sorry for tagging you :slight_smile:

@geo yesssssssss :smiley: Good News

Yes :smiley: thank you @KrisRux.

I hope we finally get an answer, it’s really a shame, the device itself is pretty good.

@jchasey i had no idea you can contact Amazon Alexa support. I’ll check that also, thanx :slight_smile:

can you share the link maybe ?

Sorry I contacted Innventor twice on separate occasions, once asking for open API access, the second asking about Alexa support. I reckoned that the staff there would treat these things as entirely separate features.

I got no reply from my last emails, I just keep trying.

You’re welcome!

and yet no reply.
damn it…

So just an update that after countless emails and requests, my request got denied again with the same reason, that the company has no control over the app and they cannot help me in any way etc.

that’s a real bummer :frowning:

Do you know if the Android APK has ssl pinning enabled?

If it’s not enabled, can we use the Charles Proxy to check the HTTP requests?