Wii Fit Balance Board Connection

Has anyone been able to read a Wii Fit Balance board as a digital scale (Bluetooth)? Would be handy to automate my daily weigh in and track it in conjunction with the fit bit.

Thanks in Advance,
Calvin

I’m sure you know but the Withings scale is an internet connected scale. WORKS GREAT and is IFTTT compatible which makes it Home Assistant compatible. I have mine trigger the Good Night routine (lights off) when I step on it after 10pm. :slight_smile:

-CARLO

I’m guessing the reason he (she?) asked is because (like myself) he already has a Wii Fit board, and rather than spend more money, he wants to use what he has. I looked at this as well, and found that you should be able to connect to it via bluetooth, but I never got around to trying it. I’ll probably get to it at some point.

You could try this.

I’m interested in putting one of these under my mattress to trigger a “goodnight” routine

I’d really be interested in getting this going as well. This seems really promising. With help, I am sure a script could be created outputting the scale’s reading into an mitt topic.

Since there are so many Wii Scale’s not being used. I think this is very valuable solution for a connected scale.

1 Like

Any progress on wii balance board?

https://github.com/InitialState/beerfridge/wiki/Part-2.-Wii-Balance-Board-Scale

It is possible to send weight from wii scale using this program?