Wink Hub Configuration

I am new to Home Assistant and I am having trouble getting my Wink Hub 2 configured in the yaml. Here is my configuration. I put in all my information for the wink API but I get this error:

17-01-21 02:11:56 homeassistant.bootstrap: Invalid config for [homeassistant]: [wink] is an invalid option for [homeassistant]. Check: homeassistant->wink. (See /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/configuration.yaml, line 2). Sorry if this has been asked before. But once i restart with this configuration Home Assistant does not start/

And here is the configuration.yaml

homeassistant:

Name of the location where Home Assistant is running

name: The D’Amatos

Location required to calculate the time the sun rises and sets

latitude: 40.3514
longitude: -79.2575

Impacts weather/sunrise data (altitude above sea level in meters)

elevation: 577

metric for Metric, imperial for Imperial

unit_system: imperial

Pick yours from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones

time_zone: America/New_York

wink:
email:
password:
client_id:
client_secret:

# Show links to resources in log and frontend
# introduction:

# Enables the frontend
frontend:

http:

Uncomment this to add a password (recommended!)

api_password: PASSWORD

Uncomment this if you are using SSL or running in Docker etc

base_url: example.duckdns.org:8123

# Checks for available updates
updater:

# Discover some devices automatically
discovery:

# Allows you to issue voice commands from the frontend in enabled browsers
conversation:

# Enables support for tracking state changes over time.
history:

# View all events in a logbook
logbook:

# Track the sun
sun:

# Weather Prediction
sensor:
platform: yr

#Text to speech
tts:
platform: google

mqtt:
broker: 127.0.0.1
port: 1883
client_id: home-assistant-1
username: pi
password: raspberry

Couple of things that will let people help you better:

1 - YAML is very sensitive to proper formatting so to rule out any issues introduced by this, you should post your code examples in a way that preserves the formatting you created. When posting code, select the code block in the post editor and press the pre-formatted text button as indicated in the image below:

2 - When posting configs, if you have emails and login/password info included properly, when you post it replace this info with the word [REDACTED]. This way we know you didn’t forget to put it in, you just simply are protecting it.

3 - It’s always a good idea to include the following info: What version of HA you’re running, what platform you’re running it on (Pi, Windows, etc.) and how you installed it (AIO installer, Hasspian image, Manual install, etc.)