Wiren Board 7 (Z-wave.me) experience?

Dear Community,

I’m looking for some advice. I’ve received an discount on the wiren board 7 but I didn’t found any reviews within the community.

Does any have experience with this hardware?
Wiren Board 7 product page

My current situation:
10 Zigbee devices via Conbee II USB-Gateway. I’m using the Zigbee Home Automation integration.
30 Z-wave devices via Aeon Labs Z-stick Gen5 USB. I’m using the Z-wave intergration (Z-Wave JS).

Future situation:
With the upcoming renovation I need to wire the whole house but the investment towards KNX or otherwise is financial to much.

Therefore Z-wave and Zigbee devices will remain and extended, with DIN Z-wave devices. Next to the future use of Bluetooth devices and wireless Z-wave and Zigbee devices.
I’m moving away from Wi-Fi devices such as Yeelight.

Hardware wise it looks like a complete all in one solution not limited to a certain vendor (vendor lock).

Software wise it uses Z-way/Z-wave.me.

Are there community member that have expierence this hardware and/or software? Or do you have a opinion/suggestion please let me know!

Thank you very much!

Hi, I’ve been using the WB7 for six months now. I moved my Z-Wave installation from Raspberry Pi to WB7 to add Zigbee and KNX devices.
I really liked that I can set up a scene that controls the Z-Wave relays using a touch KNX panel!

1 Like

This is a Russian product