Wise Controls integration

Anyone get it to work? :frowning:

I was also looking around a bit. Didn’t get anywhere really, but I thought I’d share what I have so far:
I was sniffing the traffic from the App, and it gave me connections to these domains:

I tried logging in with my credentials on these sites but no success.

Would anybody happen to have a rooted Android? With that we would be able to extract the apk, decompile it, and try to find some interesting calls in there.

Cheers

Alright I was frustrated by just HOW shitty the APP was, so I did spend half the day: rooting a phone, downloading the APK, disassembling it, scanning it.

So far, I found the login credentials for the basic auth, and was able to authenticate successfully! I think I’m on a good path and I really want to build this into something so we can integrate into home assistant. Does anybody have experience with HA-extensions and wants to help?

so far so good.

i’m halfway done with the home assistant code as well.

I have loads of wise dimmer boxes. Never bothered with daisy, but I can if I can help

which app are you using with these?

GitHub - andreasnuesslein/hass_teleco_daisy: Home Assistant custom component for Teleco Automation Daisy here’s a custom_component. cheers

Wow great! How can I add it? I copied the folder teleco_daisy to my /config/custom_components but didn’t find it after HA restart
Thank you

Can someone help in installing this integration? Very interested in using it
Thank you

This is awesome- thanks for sharing!

I have managed to hack the python code a little to get it working with my blinds as well as my roof.

I will try and raise a pull request with some changes later in the week.

The main bit I had to change was:

osc_map = {
            "open": ["OPEN", 94, "CH5"],
            "stop": ["STOP", 95, "CH7"],
            "close": ["CLOSE", 96, "CH8"],
        }
2 Likes

Hi,
Anyone can give me some guidance to install this integration?
Thank you