Wiser Integration

Hello,

I’m a beginner on home assistant,

Congratulations for the good job you made for the integration of Wiser in HA.
asantaga/wiserHomeAssistantPlatform

The system Wiser of Schneider Electric is growing:

For heating you have of course the system with hot water, TRV and you also have system for radiators (heating actuator “fil pilote”) you find also smart plugs, window shutters, and dimmable switch and a push button, all these components can bee scheduled by Wiser Hub…

All these components are managed by Wiser Hub but not implemented in your library.

Is there a documentation or templates or guidelines to add new components in the library?

I’m ready to help the community, tell me how?

For example ,the smart plug provides some information useful to manage energy like screen shot got by Zigbee ZHA.

Thanks a lot for your help

That’s a custom integration and it’s not managed by Home Assistant at all. You should be asking the developer of that custom integration on that github page.

Schneider Electric’s Wiser gateway and smart plug will be two of the first products in the world with the global communication protocol Matter. The new certification allows Wiser solutions to be easily integrated with other Matter-compatible devices.

Schneider Electric lanserar de första Matter-certifierade elprodukterna för hemmet | Schneider Electric Sverige (www-se-com.translate.goog)