Withings instructions on home-assistant.io broken/not working

Hi there,
I’d like to have a ‘weight’ card so I can monitor my weight over time. After a bit of digging I hear that Withings integration is recommended. However following the instructions here: Withings - Home Assistant

There is a line for “Registered URL’s” which is https://my.home-assistant.io/redirect/oauth

However actually using that URL produces the error: Our servers couldn’t reach this URL:
Partner error: Host Unreachable
Click here to learn more

Is the URL suggested incorrect? Or mere a ‘place holder’ for something completely different relating to each user?

I’m not using the integration but I’m taking data by using a python script so I don’t know the setup of the integration. I can just say to you that the url is correct, I created the application in the Withings developer dashboard with that callback URL

Thanks for the reply Le_champ, it seems testing the url itself causes an error, but not testing the url, and click Nest worked this time (it failed the first time) so I suspect I was unfortunate enough to experience an intermittent ‘glitch’.

You wouldn’t mind sharing the Python script would you?
Many thank
sci-fi-si

I have exactly the same problem. I am wondering if the integration actually works. Did you fix your issue ?

Yes the integration works. It was completely refactored last year to clear a lot of common auth issues.

This post appears to have the setup setup by step for recent versions: