WLED color temperature

With WLED 1.4.0 there is now support for WS2811 CCT Leds where you can only change brightness and color temperature.
However the color temperature cannot be set by homeassistant wled integration yet.

Don’t forget to vote.

1 Like

I have PWM RGB CCT bulbs from Athom and HA won’t let me control them at all

Someone has had a feature request since 2022, and still no movement. With only 70+ votes on theirs, I don’t see this getting fixed any time soon.

I found a slight workaround using WLED-2 in Node-Red, but can’t get the white channel to adjust.

I fixed it like the last comment on the thread. I use the color wheel to adjust the color but for some colors obv. My light is then completely dark because I only have CCT. I think rgbcct may be an even worse problem.

I can’t even add my light. I tried to cheat by changing the LED settings and adding it… But then can’t control the white…

Did you try esphome? Heared that you can use it to control led strips as well but I don’t know about effects and segments.

I have RGBW strip on WLED and I think having the white led controllable by home assistance would enable flux automation for color temperature tuning.

Please upvote, thanks :pray:

I looked into it, but I just bought these bulbs and don’t want to take them all apart to reflash them :man_shrugging:t2:

Now that Wled 0.15 beta support new chip with 5 channels RGBWW, when will the integration support color temp?
we need this.

2 Likes