Worx Landroid Package (Deprecated)

Just added it to my home assistant instance and it works perfectly. Thanks for creating that!

Hi,

Can anyone help me on installing this in hass.io?
I get the following error when installing this in out of the store.

[hassio.docker.addon] Can’t build ceecc69e/amd64-addon-landroids:0.71: The command ‘/bin/ash -o pipefail -c npm run build-prod’ returned a non-zero code: 3

Anyone?

Thanks

@Barmalej: Nice work! Really cool! I see two minor enhancements:

• Time Format at sensor “sensor.landroid_datetime” is not recognised and that for shows “invalid date” in the “Info” card.
  • Apple Safari does not seem to support .webp graphics - I´ve converted the image to .png

Thanks for your really cool work,

Jakob

Corrected. Thank you

Do you see the date here?
http://YourIPHere:3000/
“Readings”
dateTime = 2019-08-25 16:36:04

Its more a display issue as (value template?). If i click on “Invalid date”, I can see the date, coming from ha history function, correctly (2019-08-15 19:57:18).

Do you have the same values too?

Every ten minutes Date and Time updated

Next idea: As my landroid has worked for quite some time…wouldnt it be good, having hours and kilometers instead of meters and minutes? :slight_smile:39

New version with hours and kilometers
https://github.com/Barma-lej/halandroid/edit/master/packages/worx_landroid.yaml

1 Like

No clever guy or girl who can help me on this?
It seems something with docker…

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone help me on installing this in hass.io?
I get the following error when installing this in out of the store.

[hassio.docker.addon] Can’t build ceecc69e/amd64-addon-landroids:0.71: The command ‘/bin/ash -o pipefail -c npm run build-prod’ returned a non-zero code: 3

Anyone?

Thanks

1 Like

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with this. Try ask here

Sorry…was missing your answer :-).
My Updates are “more or less every ten minutes” :slight_smile:
Dunno why there are some timewindows, in wich the sensor isn’t updated…

btw.: I´ve changed the Display from “Aktualisiert seit” to “Aktualisiert” because (as I understand) the information presented states the last update point in time, not a timeframe since that the updates are taken (jepp…german is kind of a strange game :slight_smile: )

Did you ever figure it out?

Thanks for asking but no I still have the same error.
I have also started a question here but still no solution

Any suggestion perhaps?

thanks for this, works great here!

Has anyone looked into the zone possibilities? I can see some data not being picked up by the bridge (as it’s build for an older version?) that could indicate the zones (“mz”:[53,109,128,173]). It’s one to publish that data on MQTT, but than the next question is going to be how to instruct the mower to go to that point (e.g. start mowing on point/zone 53).

What I would like to achieve is that I get more flexibility building schedules. Example: mow zone 1 only in morning or ‘he google, mow zone 2’.

Also posted on GitHub, but please be aware that Worx doesn’t like this (landroid bridge?) unofficial project. They banned my IP with the consequence that I can’t use the official app or the HA integration when on home wifi. Still works fine on 4g (different IP…).

Update: it’s working again. Auto unblock after X hours?

Hello,
are there any updates / toughts on updating the landroid-bridge?
Or are there other method to integrate the Landroid into home assistant?!

greetings
Chris

I’ll like to know that, too. The bridge doesnt work for me.

Worx API has change. You have to build landroid-bridge again but with new package.json

{
  "name": "landroid-bridge",
  "version": "0.1.0",
  "description": "Publishes readings from the Worx Landroid S Lawn Mower via HTTP (REST, JSON) and MQTT.",
  "main": "index.js",
  "scripts": {
    "test": "NODE_ENV=dev mocha --reporter spec --require ts-node/register 'test/**/*.test.ts'",
    "grunt": "grunt",
    "start": "node dist/server.js",
    "dev": "npm run clean && npm run grunt && NODE_ENV=dev node dist/server.js",
    "clean": "rm -rf dist/",
    "build-prod": "npm run clean && npm run grunt && npm prune --production"
  },
  "author": "weweave UG <[email protected]>",
  "license": "GPL-3.0",
  "devDependencies": {
    "@types/express": "^4.16.1",
    "@types/mocha": "^5.2.6",
    "@types/node": "^12.0.2",
    "@types/sqlite3": "^3.1.5",
    "chai": "^4.2.0",
    "grunt": "^1.0.4",
    "grunt-cli": "^1.3.2",
    "grunt-contrib-watch": "^1.1.0",
    "grunt-ts": "^6.0.0-beta.22",
    "grunt-tslint": "^5.0.2",
    "mocha": "^6.1.4",
    "ts-node": "^8.1.1",
    "tslint": "^5.16.0",
    "typescript": "^3.4.5"
  },
  "dependencies": {
    "body-parser": "^1.19.0",
    "cache": "^2.1.0",
    "cron": "^1.7.1",
    "express": "^4.17.0",
    "iobroker.landroid-s": "github:MeisterTR/ioBroker.landroid-s#bc5bda3a495a87105bb4723b472c15846aec8e4e",
    "log4js": "^4.3.0",
    "moment": "^2.24.0",
    "mqtt": "^2.18.8",
    "sqlite3": "^4.0.8"
  }
}

If you use Docker here is help

1 Like

Thanks :raised_hands:, Working well with compiled landroid-bridge.
Impossible to build a Docker container on my rpi3+.

But now is there anybody who can you push settings to the mower ? Before it was possible, not now :thinking: , especially to start or disable it.

Sans titre

Same here, I’m using “Landroid-Bridge” from Stefan Laheij repo in Hassio (HA107.7, Hassio214).

I’ve had do rebuild it, it wasn’t working anymore since months. Now it’s working again but I can’t perform any action. I can read informations about status, battery life ect but can’t start/stop the robot anymore.

I’ve also updated my Landroid (firmware 3.52), maybe the issue is here?