Would like to Hire someone to setup home assistant for me?

Hay bro just take the bull by the horns and jump with a day the light will turn on

I’m
Just going to pay and buy the rti system
But thx for the help guys !

Best of luck bro

Hi!
I apologize if the not the right place fr this.

I’ve known I’d get here for a long time but really I should have learned before. I am really looking for someone to integrate and automate my smart home but in privacy so it’s a different story.

. The background is only if you’re interested I don’t even know how to go about doing it and would be gratify for some help.

I bought hardware ages ago (knowing I’d go this route or may be I actually should use the cloud .,). Anyway, Im kind of lost here I hope I am not overly abtrusibe. So far no I did simple things myself and besides the regular “revelations” about how exposed I, such as google treating me as a condity and when Amazon isn’t doing that, my home is like a bazar. On top of it, I experienced and exposed serious securihy flaws in Alexa, way beyond “privacy” simply huge bugs. Their lack of any security mechanism between voice purchase or not, they made a system that is incetivised to sell no matter what, bre Hi!

sorry for bothering you, I saw your post Re looking for a developer. I am really looking for one ASAP. The background is only if you’re interested I don’t even know how to go about doing it and would be gratify for some help.

I bought hardware ages ago but Im kind of lost here I hope I am not overly abtrusibe. So far no I did simple things myself and besides the regular “revelations” about how exposed I, such as google treating me as a condity and when Amazon isn’t doing that, my home is like a bazar.

On top of it, I experienced and exposed serious securihy flaws in Alexa, way beyond “privacy” simply huge bugs. Their lack of any security mechanism between voice purchase or not, they made a system that is incetivised to sell no matter what, breaking its own rules, which I would not expect from a beta product. Expecting them to fix it, For me but also others, I ended up with pretty high level people that decided to lock me out of voice controlling music cast and it somehow got Yamaha to cooperate and then in really criminal matters (blocking interfaces of what I bought from them!). I can’t leverage the hifi abilities of integration with echo, but in general have come across form every company (especially google and Alexa) that there is no way to even approach the breaches, and the resume is very primitive logic,nothing really automated, and this means I really must change gear and I hope that it’s possible. I spent so much time programming thighs like Pfsense with barely knowing what dhcp was at first, and I feel I can’t do any more that I really need someojt to do this for me and also things way beyond my abilities.

Any help, advice, recommendations, would be so appreciated. I really feel I need to protect myself. I hope I am in the right place (I am pretty sure I am!)

Y

Just curious - Would you consider hiring a tutor? I’m not offering myself but it does come to mind that people could group up in smaller groups and help each other. I garden as a hobby and having folks with a common interest seems to be a great way to level everyone up. By leveraging YouTube video, blogs, Reddit etc - The answers are all there but the group would possibly keep it from being as intimidating