Wow my consumption was big one day

Had a database reset for some reason (anyone know why the database just clears itself?) I assumed the old HDD was dieing and replaced with a new and larger SSD. Unfortunately the only backup I had was a week old as the automatic backup hadn’t been running either :frowning: Because if that, once I restored from the backup HA assumed I had consumed a weeks worth of power in one day LOL

We have storage heaters and that is most of our power usage at this time of year. Trying to find companies who will install heatpumps but they all want to do Air to Water (assuming people have radiators I assume) and not Air to Air which is what we want as we don’t want to install a central heating system and A2A would be much better fit.

As you see, there was no consumption the days before. What you see, is the total consumption of those days. Because it is no more possible to calculate it per day automatically.

1 Like

once I restored from the backup HA assumed I had consumed a weeks worth of power in one day LOL

Did mention that :wink: :heart:

Living up north, that spike you had is our everyday normal consumption :slight_smile:

Bleeding eck! I would die if mine looked like that :grimacing: :sweat_smile: You on electric heating as well?

Electric floor heating and an air-to-air heat pump. January was down below -20 C.

1 Like