WPalaControl module for Palazzetti/Fumis Stove

Hi,

Just want to share my WPalaControl project : Domochip/WirelessPalaControl: D1Mini to replace Palazzetti, Jotul, TurboFonte, Godin stove ConnectionBox (github.com)

It is an home automation module to control Stove using a Fumis controller.
You’ll find all information free on Github link above (schematic, pcb, box, firmware).

I reworked it last weeks to get it compatible with HomeAssistant via MQTT integration (pre-release).

I aim to help people to save money and control their stove without cloud server.

Feel free to contact me for any question

Can you sat a little bit more?
I have a Heta pellet stove, but it is difficult to find any documentation on the interface.
The stove has a rj45 socket on the backside, that I can see is rs485, I guess your project is the closest I have come, to a pinout on that plug.

Do you have a list of the rs495 registers for the FUMIS controller. I have modbus hardware already, so I am wondering if it would be easiest to use your firmware, but change pinout and change to my esp32 board, or use esphome and dig up the registers/adresses.

Sorry for the delay.
This project is connecting using a proprietary protocol. I don’t think it is RS485.
My best advise is to check if the motherboard or the control panel looks like the one on my github documentation first.
I know that HETA used different motherboard brand in the past.

If it matches, you can PM me otherwise I advise you to open another topic to get help to analyze it.